Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm Blogging. Wait, What?

For some time now, I have been fascinated by the idea of the Blog. Putting oneself out in the world for all to see. Exposing everything from style, crafty ideas, and recipes to one's personal opinions and snapshots of one's life: as much or as little as you like. Having developed a borderline obsession with others' blogs, I've hemmed and hawed over starting my own. There is a very real and very vocal part of myself that believes blogging to be one of the highest forms of narcissism to spring into existence, yet reading blogs has become my guiltiest guilty pleasure. Talk about hypocrisy. I'm obviously schizophrenic... or something. So, here I sit, writing my first post on a blog that I may or may not keep up, for a class that I am taking on integrating technology in the classroom. This is a test. I don't know where it'll take me, but I'd like to give it a go. What's a little blogging between friends (or multiple personalities), right?

No comments:

Post a Comment